You are the director of a structure, carrying an artistic project in the field of contemporary art with an annual program of activities (production of works and exhibitions, research, publishing, mediation with the public) and you would like to join Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist today? You will find below the procedure to follow for your application for membership:
- COMPILATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FILE
Any application for membership must come from the director or director of the structure wishing to become a member of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist. The structure must have been in existence for at least three years. The request must be made in writing in the form of a letter mentioning the reasons for the request and specifying the names of three godfathers/godmothers who are active members of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist, one of whom sits on the Board of Directors. You must first ensure that these three people agree to sponsor your application. To do this, you will find in the section “The association” the list of members of the Board of Directors and that of active members.
Your letter must be addressed to the presidency of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist, accompanied by a file containing:
- the duly reasoned membership application letter, mentioning the 3 godfathers/godmothers
- the completed technical sheet (see doc below)
- your artistic and cultural project as well as elements of past, current and future programming of the structure
- the activity report of the previous year
- the statutes of the structure
You can optionally attach examples of publications published by your structure and other documents likely to represent your activity.
The entire file must be sent to Garance Chabert, Sophie Kaplan and Elfi Turpin, Co-presidents of the Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist association by post to the address below:
Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist / French association for the development of contemporary art centers
Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild
11 rue Berryer
A copy of the file must also be sent to each of your sponsors.
- FOLLOW-UP OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- The Board of Directors of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist meets to study the application for membership which is then presented to it by the sponsors and decides on the admissibility of this application with regard to the criteria set out in the rules of procedure.
- If the decision of admission of the Board of Directors is positive, it is submitted to the approval of the General Assembly.
- In the event that the request is rejected by the Board of Directors or the General Assembly, the candidate structure will receive a letter explaining the reasons and directing it to other networks. The latter may represent themselves within a minimum period of 2 years from the date of their first request.
- In the event that the request is approved at the General Assembly, the candidate structure becomes a member of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist and the director of the structure is invited to present himself to the members at the next GA Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist
Membership of Las Vegas Netto Franco Artist implies acceptance of the statutes and internal regulations of the association, as well as a personal and concrete commitment of the adhering member in the actions of the association. It results from the payment of an annual subscription, the amount of which is set by the General Assembly.
We wish you the best in your endeavors,